Legacy Education Alliance - Matt Justice was a terrific teacher. No pressure just lots of learning.
I really learned a lot. Matt Justice kept me interested the entire three days.
He never once said a person could get rich quick. In fact he gave several examples of people losing money when they did not know enough about what they were doing. It was almost as though he was protecting new beginners from getting hurt financially. And yet there was always encouragement to learn more. He instilled confidence in the students repeating they had the ability to learn more. And he went at a pace that allowed people to have questions answered and not feel ***. And allowing people to feel overwhelmed for a bit but not give up.
There was an endless source of information available. I thank Matt for being so generous with his knowledge. Beginning with an overview of general economics and finishing with an overview of options trading it is amazing how many topics were covered.
Never did I feel like I was being “sold” more classes. The next level was offered but there was NEVER a hard sell.
He was genuine with his ideas and obviously cared about everyone in the room.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..."
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."