10/10 for this course Course was full of much useful info and tips...to take one forward to ones next chosen steps Professionally and inspirationally delivered, with very knowledgeable lead deliverer and supporting team and speakers. The key deliverer was very engaging, energising, and delivered the 3 full on days with humour, humility and an incredible number of resources of a high quality.

The supporting team and speakers were also inspirational. All the presenters were very human, empathetic and supportive. Yes there was a hard sell of the next training options that Legacy offered, but the pressure or desire to purchase would have been intrinsically driven and the choice of what to do was always the students choice.

Thank you very much to the team. The money spent on the course for me was very worthwhile and my journey to financial freedom is right at the beginning now...despite the fact that I thought I was on the journey I had originally chosen.

Review about: Legacy Education Alliance Course.

Reason of review: All of above..and course exceeded expectations..sowing the seed for future options and actions.

Comments

LegacyEducationAllianceCa
Legacy Education Alliance Verified Representative

We value your feedback. Thank you.

I have read the reviews of the Legacy three day training program. I too am cancelling the course as it very much appears to be a scam for on selling and possible coercion?

Bethel, Vermont, United States #1334216

How are you possibly writing a review for a course that hasn't happened yet?? Looks like damage control.