I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster.
There is no free lunch. The FREE workshop at the beginning was not free after all.
$530 for 2 people for the three-day workshop that promised to teach you about short sales, contracts, banking relationships, wholesale, assignments, portfolio strategy and asset protection was overpriced. The instructor, Lauri Waddell, taught you less than what you can Google online.
My friend wanted to learn about Asset Protection. She was told on Day 3 of the seminar that you should just get an attorney and a CPA.
To save you $530 and 3 days of your life, here is what they share with you at the workshop:
0. "This company" is a publicly traded company. (I could not validate this claim online.) And that everything they do is regulated by the SEC.
1. Mobile home park is a sure way to invest and build up monthly passive income.
2. Lauri Waddell's life story (40% of the time). I looked her up, all of her online presence seems to be self-created. There was no other recognition from any organization other than Elite Legacy Education. There is an online reference to her husband's Iowa engineering firm though.
3. The Mentorship program (50% of the time) that will cost you $52,500 for 2 people. Mind that the contract and printed material state that the mentoring only lasts 30 days.
4. Some unrealistic illustrative examples on wholesales and short sales.
5. Charge this ridiculously expensive "education" of $52,500 onto your "Investor Card", aka. Credit Card....and get yourself into consumer debt.
Fun fact: on Saturday, 7/23/2016, at the IAH Marriott Hotel, within 3 hours, the word mentor was used by Lauri Waddell for 82 times, according to a fellow attendee.
Read this link: https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/3mluj0/rich_dad_legacy_education_is_having_a_seminar_at/
Important: Many of us went back to the workshop on the second day, because we already paid for it. But, I did not go back for the third day. If you think about the value of your time, 12 hours (and, yes, you will spend over 12 hours a day at the 3-day workshop; 2-4 hours for commute, 1-2 hour to get ready in the morning and 10 hours just to listen to Lauri's maybe-not-true life story), then you would not do the 3-day workshop or that initial FREE workshop.
My advise: Run when you see "Rich Dad" or "Elite Legacy Education" and pass on the word so less people risk their live and livelihood on this scam.
A question to ponder: why hasn't the government punish this company already?
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waste of class time
- Under delivering what was promised
You May Also Like
- "This is a fair and honest review of my experience with DUSTIN VICE and his company http://alliancecoachingsystem.com/. He calls himself a “A professional, top accredited Personal & Business Development Coach,..."
- "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "I bought a vehicle from Mr. Badruddin via his ad in AutoTrader. I live in the Dallas area, and had the vehicle delivered. When it arrived, the wheels were dented,..."
- "Got a swimsuit that should of been a been up style one and it was also the top was made very cheap and the hook was upside down on the..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."